Collaboration Terms and Conditions
In these regulations (“Regulations“), we present the detailed conditions for using the services of the company Content Writer.
- We will prepare and send the content according to agreed guidelines. We ask that the information sent is complete and sufficient for us to fully meet your expectations.
- Minor modifications (e.g. change of text layout) are carried out without additional charges. We just ask for such information to be sent within 3 days of receiving the content. Major changes, such as expansion of the text, are paid for.
- Before we start executing the order, we will issue a VAT invoice. Once it’s paid, we will start preparing the Works in accordance with the received guidelines. Along with the completed Works, we transfer the copyright ownership, which allows for the use of the text.
§ 1 About the Company
The company Content Writer (“Content Writer“) is a company registered in the Central Registry of Information on Economic Activity under the NIP number 9721306308, REGON 385411733, with its headquarters in Poland, in Poznań (60-687), at os. Batorego 41A/117, represented by the owner Bartosz Ciesielski.
§ 2 Conclusion of the Agreement
- The subject of the Agreement is the creation by Content Writer of unique works according to the guidelines specified by the Customer by email, referred to in the further part of the Agreement as “Works“, as well as the transfer by the Author to the Customer of the copyrights to the Works.
- The length of the Works, the deadline for implementation and the remuneration for the performance of the subject of the Agreement, will each time be agreed by email.
- The agreement is concluded as a result of the order being confirmed by the Customer.
§ 3 Copyright
- The author declares that he will hold the copyright to the completed Works.
- The Author transfers to the Customer, without the need to make a separate declaration in this regard, the copyrights to the Works in the scope of their disposal and use for an indefinite period of time on all fields of exploitation specified in art. 50 of the Copyright and Related Rights Act as well as the right to modify the Works on their own.
- The copyrights to the Works pass to the Customer on the day of payment of the remuneration for the completed and received subject of the order.
- The Customer has the right to distribute the Works in any way without revealing the Author’s data, to which the Author agrees.
§ 4 Cooperation Rules
§ 4.1 Guidelines for the Works
- To ensure the correct execution of the order, the Customer undertakes to provide the Author with all necessary information and materials regarding his activity, folders, descriptions, product photos and other necessary materials.
- The Customer undertakes to provide contact with experts and employees of the Customer in order to perform the tasks resulting from this Agreement.
- When performing the Agreement, the Author undertakes to follow the instructions and suggestions of the Customer, and also to provide him with appropriate explanations during the implementation of the Agreement.
- The Author declares that the actual length of the Works may vary +/- 5% compared to the length set by the Parties.
§ 4.2 Delivery of Works
- The Author undertakes to deliver the developed Works via the e-mail address: email@example.com to the previously indicated e-mail address of the Customer.
- Within 3 working days of receiving the Works, the Customer will send objections to the Works indicating specific defects. The Author will implement appropriate corrections and in the case of unjustified comments, he will respond to them electronically. After implementing the corrections or after addressing the comments by the Author, the Customer, in accordance with art. 643 of the Civil Code, is obliged to receive the Works, which the Author has delivered.
- Failure to raise objections by the Customer within the above deadline means acceptance of the Works without reservations. The same effect is caused by the Customer not specifying defects.
§ 4.3 Modification of Works
- At the same time within the above period of 3 working days after receiving the Works, the Customer has the right to once free of charge determine the scope of modifications in the Works electronically.
- The scope of modifications includes shortening of the Works, stylistic change of the Work and correction of contained information.
- The Author undertakes to implement modifications to the Works within the deadline set by the Parties and to deliver the Works to the Customer again.
- Shortening the length of the Works as a result of modification does not affect the cost of the Works determined by the Parties.
- Expansion of the Works and any subsequent modifications are carried out by the Author for a fee according to separate arrangements made between the Parties electronically.
§ 5 Settlements
- The Author will receive remuneration from the Customer based on the issued VAT invoice for the agreed amount.
- After delivering the Works, the Author will issue a VAT invoice and deliver it electronically from the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to the previously indicated e-mail address of the Customer, to which the Customer agrees.
- Raising objections to the Works does not stop the need to settle for the Works.
- The Customer undertakes to pay the dues on time, making a bank transfer to the Author’s account number: 53 1140 2004 0000 3102 7969 3137 within 7 days from the date of receipt of the VAT invoice.
§ 6 Confidentiality Clause
- All information and materials provided to the Author by the Customer or created in the course of performing this Agreement (except for those intended for distribution and introduction into circulation), are treated as covered by the secret of the Customer’s enterprise and will not be used by the Author other than for the needs of performing this Agreement.
- The Author undertakes to keep confidential all information about the functioning and structure of the Customer’s enterprise, which he learned during the preparations for concluding this agreement and during its performance.
- The Parties undertake to keep the provisions of this Agreement confidential.
§ 7 Processing of personal data
§ 8 Final Provisions
- Due to the individual character of the Work, in accordance with Art. 38 point 3 of the Consumer Rights Act, the Ordering Party is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement.
- In matters not regulated in this Agreement, the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83 as amended), the provisions of the Civil Code, and the regulations of the Content Writer website apply.
- Any changes to the content of the Agreement and its supplements should be introduced in the form of a document as an annex to this Agreement under the penalty of invalidity.
- The Parties certify that they will seek to amicably resolve any potential disputes arising during the Agreement. In the event of a lack of agreement, disputes will be settled by the District Court for Krakow-Centrum.
- The Agreement was unanimously signed by the Parties using an electronic signature.