The cheapest copywriter – is it worth taking price into account?
Prices fluctuate significantly if it comes to copywriters services. We can pay a single-digit amount for the text, but we may also add two zeros in some cases. What does it depend on? Is the cheapest copywriter really the right choice?
Cheap copywriter = low quality texts
The above equation may be misleading, but in the majority of cases it turns out to be correct. Although we can sometimes find real gems for a low price, such situations are almost a miracle. The market is ruthless and constantly forms the copywriter’s pricing in relation to the competences held.
If the writer values knowledge and spends a lot of time creating specialized content, then professional cannot do it just for few zł. Of course, prices may compete, but too low copywriting rate for 1000 characters are the domain of novices that are urgently looking for orders.
One of the concepts of content marketing assumes that only comprehensive, high-value articles that carry intellectual value for users gain visibility. Mediocre texts may turn out to be a waste of money, as they do not bring any effects.
What are the effects of cooperation with the cheapest copywriter?
- Poor quality content with linguistic errors or inconsistent with SEO guidelines, as well as inappropriate for the marketing purposes. A cheap copywriter usually has no idea how to formulate content so that it sells, builds brand image, engages, etc.
- Valid contact – it is unlikely that the request for correction or modification will be read. Low price may result in lack of organization, although this is an individual trait;
- Lack of legal issues – cheap copywriters usually do not issue invoices and do not transfer copyrights.
Again, we want to emphasize that the above features are not rules, although they do correlate with a price. Although the contact in some cases may not be so important, and the invoice can be issued via portals for an additional fee, ineffective content is a drawback itself.
Is it worth paying more for a copywriter?
A professional copywriter can expect up to five times the amount for the same number of characters. However, content marketing clearly shows that one great article can be worth more than ten bland articles.
A copywriter who is a specialist in this specific branch of industry also acts as an advisor. Copywriter does not blindly fill in an assignment, but will tell you what type of content is the best solution. We often encounter a situation where text orders need to be properly corrected so that they bring real benefits. This is due to the development of optimal SEO structure or the selection of keywords. Chances of success increase when you decide to cooperate with a professional.
Moreover, a good copywriter is always ready to assist you with corrections. If a text does not meet the expectations – the author will correct it quickly, which is especially important in the case of a large number of characters or immediate demand.
Legal issues are another benefit of hiring more expensive, but also professional copywriters. Professional writers will transfer property copywriters along with the text, as well as they will issue an invoice. Thanks to this, your company stay safe during usage of the texts for their own marketing purposes. The possibility of deducting VAT make the final amount “less painful”.
We do not want to suggest choosing only the “writing elite”. Price is a very important factor, and in the case of smaller companies, overpaying for texts may go along with less investment in other marketing activities. The optimal decision is strictly individual matter, but our task is to make you aware of the risks associated with employing the cheapest copywriter.
So, if you read “Cheapest SEO texts on the market” again, you will know that there may be a catch somewhere, which you will find only during cooperation with the cheapest copywriter.
- The cheapest copywriter is a risky investment, despite the low price, mostly because you may receive low quality texts that do not translate into sales.
- Nowadays, quality is very important, so do not be too cost-effective when ordering the content. The cheapest SEO texts on the market do not have much to do with increased visibility of the company.
- On the other hand, an overly expensive copywriter may also turn out to be a bad decision, especially for smaller companies. When investment opportunities are limited, find a balance.
Your comment has been added and is awaiting approval.